TANDEM SKYDIVING IN PARADISE NZ
The most scenic tandem skydive experience on earth. Enjoy the adrenaline rush as you roll out of our specialised skydiving plane at 200kph towards our very own planet earth. This is an experience of a lifetime. Choose your skydive adventure where two New Zealand National Parks come together near Glenorchy, Queenstown. The scenery is breath taking – Mother Nature has perfected the vista with surrounding mountains, picturesque glaciers, lakes and rivers.
15-20 minute scenic flight, 60 second free fall, 5-7 minutes under canopy
15-17 minute scenic flight, 45 second freefall, 5-7 minutes under canopy
15-17 minute scenic flight, 25 second freefall, 5-7 minutes under canopy
Your Tandem Skydive Includes
- Complimentary transport from Queenstown to Glenorchy, return.
- Our driver will stop along the way, tell you a bit about the area and provide those “must have” photo opportunities along the spectacular journey to Glenorchy from Queenstown.
- Clothing – All outer clothing and equipment is provided. We recommend you wear suitable footwear such as casual shoes, we do not recommend sandals / jandals. We have free lockers at our dropzone where you can leave your belongings while you are skydiving.
- Spectacular scenic flight over Lake Wakatipu and the famous mountains surrounding Glenorchy, New Zealand.
- We offer complimentary tea and coffee at our skydive dropzone.
- The opportunity to purchase photo and HD footage of your skydive experience. See information on our skydiving DVD and photo packages.
- Huge smiles – we know from experience you will leave our dropzone with a grin from ear to ear!
- No previous skydiving experience is necessary
- We operate (weather dependent) 7 days a week, year round.
- Departures throughout the day from the Information and Track Centre, 37 Shotover St, Queenstown.
- We welcome spectators FREE if we have a spare seat on our transport from central Queenstown.
- Duration: Allow 4 hours, return from Queenstown
- Weight limit: For safety reasons we have a passenger weight limit of 100kgs/220lbs.
- Photos and Videos: Available at the skydive dropzone, enquire about our Handycam Photo and DVD combo. See frequently asked questions for further information
To book simply click on the Book Now button at the side, send us an email or give us a call on our NZ toll Free number 0800 475 934. We will need your credit card details to secure your booking. If we have to cancel on the day due to the weather, of course you won’t be charged.
We look forward to guiding you through your skydive experience and hosting you at our beautiful skydive dropzone near Queenstown New Zealand.
Click here for our frequently asked questions