TANDEM SKYDIVING IN PARADISE NZ
The most scenic tandem skydive experience on earth. Enjoy the adrenaline rush as you roll out of our specialised skydiving plane at 200kph towards our very own planet earth. This is an experience of a lifetime. Choose your skydive adventure where two New Zealand National Parks come together near Glenorchy, Queenstown. The scenery is breath taking – Mother Nature has perfected the vista with surrounding mountains, picturesque glaciers, lakes and rivers.
15 minute scenic flight, up to 60 second free fall, 4-5 minutes under canopy
12 minute scenic flight,up to 45 second freefall, 4-5 minutes under canopy
10 minute scenic flight, up to 25 second freefall, 4-5 minutes under canopy
Your Tandem Skydive Includes
- Complimentary transport from Queenstown to Glenorchy, return.
- Our driver will stop along the way, tell you a bit about the area and provide those “must have” photo opportunities along the spectacular journey to Glenorchy from Queenstown.
- Clothing – All outer clothing and equipment is provided. We recommend you wear suitable footwear such as casual shoes, we do not recommend sandals / jandals. We have free lockers at our dropzone where you can leave your belongings while you are skydiving.
- Spectacular scenic flight over Lake Wakatipu and the famous mountains surrounding Glenorchy, New Zealand.
- We offer complimentary tea and coffee at our skydive dropzone.
- The opportunity to purchase photo and HD footage of your skydive experience. See information on our skydiving DVD and photo packages.
- Huge smiles – we know from experience you will leave our dropzone with a grin from ear to ear!
- No previous skydiving experience is necessary
- We operate (weather dependent) 7 days a week, year round.
- Departures throughout the day from the Information and Track Centre, 37 Shotover St, Queenstown.
- We welcome spectators FREE if we have a spare seat on our transport from central Queenstown.
- Duration: Allow 4 hours, return from Queenstown
- All persons over 95kg are subject to Tandem Master assessment at the drop zone. Persons 95kg -104.9kg will incur a weight surcharge of $50, those 105kg-115kg a weight surcharge of $75 and 115kg+ a weight surcharge of $100.
The ability for a child to jump is determined by their age (6 years and over), weight, size and how the harness fits. The minimum weight is 30kg/66lbs and minimum height is 1.2m/47.2inches. All passengers must fit securely into the harness. Children under the age of 12 years are permitted to skydive from a maximum height of 9 000ft. All children are subject to an assessment on the day by the Tandem Master. Passengers under 18 years require written parental/guardian consent.
Photos and Videos: Available at the skydive dropzone, enquire about our Handycam Photo and DVD combo. See frequently asked questions for further information
To book simply click on the Book Now button at the side, send us an email or give us a call on our NZ toll Free number 0800 475 934. We will need your credit card details to secure your booking. If we have to cancel on the day due to the weather, of course you won’t be charged.
We look forward to guiding you through your skydive experience and hosting you at our beautiful skydive dropzone near Queenstown New Zealand.
Click here for our frequently asked questions